RAE-cy-cle (transitive verb)
RAE-cy-cla-ble, RAE-cy-cler, RAE-cy-cling
- the act of sorting, separating and de-manufacturing electronic assets in an environmentally responsible manner to reclaim natural resources for reuse
- to pass again through a series of changes or treatments or to process in order to regain valuable commodities for reuse
- to reuse or make available for reuse
RAE I.T. Asset Management is R2 (Responsible Recycling) Certified, ISO 14001:2004 certified, a NAID member and operates in full compliance with FACTA, GLB Act, Bank Secrecy Act, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, USA Patriot Act, RCRA and CERCLA (EPA Superfund).
RAE offers our customers easy and efficient fully certified solutions for their electronics recycling needs including:
- Increased revenue from optimization of remarketed items, including quantity & value.
- Highest possible value from salvage.
- Providing security for critical corporate data while meeting or exceeding environmental compliance standards.
- Unparalleled logistic options, each transaction uniquely treated.
- Lowest net costs to dispose of electronics with complete planning, management and execution of product end-of-life needs.
- Delivering peace of mind with paperwork, accounting, auditing and verifying.
- Eliminating concern over loss of corporate data with proper documentation and verified processes.
With our commitments, RAE I.T. Asset Management ensures blending the best for the environment with the best for our customers. Contact us today by emaling Info@RAEIT.com to learn more about how we can help.