RAE I.T. Asset Management provides a variety of electronics recycling services and solutions. As a fully certified electronics recycling company we provide service to customers in industries including Government, Healthcare, Financial and Information Technology; including small, medium and large corporations. We also frequently provide a combination of our services to other vendors and electronics recyclers.
We currently offer the following Vendor Service Solutions:
– Setting up a solution for managing the collection of used electronics from businesses and consumers
–De-manufacturing of electronic assets and separation of parts and materials for responsible recycling/processing as scrap
Remarketing of Electronic Assets
– Assessing and managing electronic assets for resale, including diagnostic testing, data sanitization, refurbishing and reconditioning
– Flat Rate Purchase of equipment and electronic assets
–Purchase and resale of components and parts from electronic assets
Auditing and Reporting
– Full auditing available for all electronic assets processed including detailed reporting
– Purchase of commodities produced for certified downstream processing
Hard Drive Destruction
– Certified hard drive destruction, both on-site and off-site services available
RAE is a fully certified electronic asset management and recycling company with nationwide service capabilities.
Our current management portfolio includes:
R2 (Responsible Recycling) Certified
ISO 14001:2004 Certified
Florida DEP Registered
EHSMS Policies & Procedures implemented
RAE Operates in Full Compliance with FACTA, GLB Act, Bank Secrecy Act, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, USA Patriot Act, RCRA and CERCLA (EPA Superfund)
Contact us by emailing Info@RAEIT.com or by calling 352.502.4449 today to learn more about our Vendor Services and working with RAE for the asset management and electronics recycling needs of your company.